Friday, January 2, 2015

GOODBYE

Harini you tinggalkan i.. For real. Lagi tiga bulan baru kita jumpa. Haih how am i gonna live without you here. It must be difficult. Because you are my saviour, my hero. You are so different, selalu ada dengan i thru thick and thin. Im so happy dapat spent time dengan you untuk your last week kat kl. Not a single time we met i tak peluk you. I mean you got the most warmth hug ever! Dengan ur perfect body.. Em how can i resist! Lepas ni i nak peluk siapa? Baju yang you kasi last night i buat peneman tidur and already addicted to your cologne hihi. Then i gave you back my sweater as petukaran takut you pulak rindu i lol. Thank you for giving me the best new year celebration so far. Even tho time bunga api tu you takda disamping i tapi sebelum tu ada. You know, bros before hoe. Ergh. But luckily after that you pujuk i ajak i lepak then kita chit chat sampai pagi. I played with your hair time you slept on my riba. You are the best boyfriend i ever have! Walaupun sometimes you layan macam shit ((maybe bcs you're gay)) but sometimes you sweet jugak! Haha i love everything about you. You always kasi apa i nak but it comes to money, you memang kedekut haha takpe tak kisah pun. Tadi you cakap kat i jangan cari laki lain. Em you know i will never do that sayang. And i hope you'll do the same. Birthday i this month you'll not gonna be around lah kan.. Can i have you as my present? However you jaga diri tau kat sana. Bawak diri leklok kat sekolah baru tu. Jangan menggatal pula. Kita nak spm ni hmmm. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment